Social Icons

Monday 22 July 2013

Buy cc and wu from sellers that will give u test

All these sellers ain't real with what their doin caus if they real giving out test to fw customers before purchase won't be so hard after all they have nothing to loose if the buyer actually didn't pay or buy after the test. Sellers have nothing to loose buyers have everything to gain, why because we humans are greedy and always want more money. So tell me who'll actually see a easy way to get money and jopadise it, as for me if one wu transfer goes well I don't mind buying 10times daily and make more money from the buyer who made that happen. My point it that any seller who say anything about bein ripped by buyer his totally telling lies, no buyer will see a legit seller and run away.. FACT!
If you're reading this just get dress cause you're about to go to the western union shop to cash out real money
And one more thing, don't sperm me, don't take advantage of my simplicity, am a girl with principle and want to deal with real people with mature minds.

Am have legit wu, cc and bank deal for you but I can only do wu transfer 6times a day so we'll start all over the next day if it reaches the limit.
Bank balance topping are only for
Chase.............$10000max, $3000min
Wells
Boa
Citibank

You can contact me via any off these means from 9am to 2am u.s Mckinney, Dallas Texas time.

Email: chloedave48@gmail.com
ICQ: 694528555
Phone: +1 972 332 4455

Hope to hearing from u sweet pals

Contact me for price, is reasonable

0 comments:

Post a Comment